- white Vergeoise sugar
- brown Vergeoise sugar
- Prepare the pancake mix: mix all of the ingredients in a blender and leave to stand for one hour.
- After one hour, cook the pancake as usual, ensuring you grease the frying pan each time.
- Make two piles of pancakes, without folding, and sprinkle half with white Vergeoise sugar and the other other half with brown Vergeoise sugar.
- When all of the pancakes are ready, turn the pile over so that the first are on the top: the Vergeoise sugar will have melted.
- Keep the pancakes warm in a bain-marie covered with a sheet of foil.
- Serve the pancakes warm and folded.